CV - Janel Thomas
BridgeS E C role: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Administrative officer in the U.S. Responsibilities include the planning and organization of training held there.
- Adminstrator at the offices of Dr. Green in Newberry, a general practice of over 2,000 patients from 2002 to 2009. Responsibilities included scheduling, inventory control and keeping up with an ever-changing regulatory environment (Medicare, etc.).
- President, Carolina Royal Blue Granite Co., Newberry, South Carolina. Started in sales in 1970, taking over the business in 1977 and running it until its disposition in 2002.
- Mentor from time to time since the 90s for women interested in a business career. Advise on retail sales and consultative selling, including network and multilevel marketing (MLM) -- its risks and rewards.
- Production worker, Celanese Corporation in Rock Hill, S.C. in the 60s.
- Shop Assistant, from the age of 15 on, while attending Elbert County High School in Elberton, GA, and also after graduating. Did window displays and worked in sales for a local merchant.
- Community affairs: as a long-term resident of Newberry, take an active role, including being a supporter of the Newberry Opera house and of local artists.
- Personal: a full family life (including looking after the granddaughter), and giving guidance to the daughter, currently completing a degree in chemical engineering at Clemson University, S.C.