CV - Philipp Fröhling
BridgeS E C role: (email@example.com)
Operations Officer on a project basis; Career Coach (in German and Spanish) for people beginning their careers, or facing an abrupt change in them. Contribute to Entrepreneurship Coaching and also to Executive Coaching when it is related to marketing opportunities or cultural issues within an Hispanic context.
- Market researcher and freelance journalist in Munich since 2008. Assignments include B2B and B2C research for H,T,P Concept with branches in Munich, Zurich, and Mumbai (India).
- Consultant, ConM Gesellschaft für Meinungsforschung und Regionalanalysen mbH (2007- 2008). Prepared qualitative and quantitative reports, such as CSI & MSI (Customer and Management Satisfaction Indices) and devised procedures for CATI (Computer Aided Telephone Interviews). Met high priority deadlines in a self-directed team.
- Advisor (associated with graduate studies) to “Regeneración Cultural,” a UNESCO project in Oaxaca, Mexico (2004).
- Market Research for a tourism management firm in San Jose, Costa Rica (2004).
- Dispatcher for a shipping operation in Gröbenzell via the Malteser Hilfsdienst organization (1999-2000).
- Masters (´07) in Geography with a 1st (Diplom, Note sehr gut, 1.5) from Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich. Major in geopolitical conflict resolution in Latin America with a double minor in political science and ethnology. Masters thesis was an empirical study of a political movement in Mexico: Die Raumeinahme einer sozialen Bewegung in Oaxaca, Mexiko, eine empirische Untersuchung.
- Guest lecturer about Mexican political issues at Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich (2008), and at the Institute for Sociology, Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria (2008).
- Member, ARGE ÖLAF in Austria for Latin American researchers since 2008.
- Youth councilman for the city of Fürstenfeldbruck, Germany (2000 - 2001).
- Member, CEDI, Centro de Dialogos Interculturales de Encuentros, since 1997.
- Languages: German (native speaker), fluent Spanish and a good written command of English.
- Personal: perfomer and instructor of a Latin dance; SCUBA (PADI Advanced Open Water + Nitrox license); ice hockey (Team Captain 1990 - 2000).